COPD is a progressive disease and it makes breathing tougher for the patient. There are variable symptoms of this disease and every patient gets attacked differently in COPD troubles. Chronic coughing, mucus production, chest tightness and other health problems are related to symptoms for COPD. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is caused due to various conditions, like regular cigarette smoking, exposure to pollution, industrial chemicals and other environmental causes. There are different treatments available for COPD patients, but only some effective ways can prohibit the disease to spread further. The main aim behind COPD cure is to prevent the disease from getting worst.
Natural COPD cure
COPD cure can be done through natural supplements. These supplements constitute natural ingredients, like nutrients, herbs and natural products to get a soothing effect for the body. Common natural elements required for COPD cure are:
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: It is a natural anti-inflammatory agent and cures COPD by giving a soothing effect to the body. These acids are naturally available in many foods and mainly in canola oil, soybeans, flaxseed, walnuts and oily fishes.
- Glutamine: This is an amino acid helping in COPD cure.
- Creatine: It helps in gaining muscle strength and endurance. Creatine supplements helps in assisting performance of body and regaining muscle mass. It increases muscular capacity and promotes increase of fat-free mass.
- Vitamin C, D, E: Supplementing vitamins can cure COPD and make a patient less prone to attracting infections.
- Magnesium: Lungs are affected badly by lower Magnesium levels in the body. You need to get appropriate magnesium for body to improve lung functioning.
Natural Antioxidants for COPD cure
COPD cure can be done by using natural antioxidants, which can boost immunity and increase endogenous levels. Some foods, like soy foods contain better amount of Omega 3 fatty acids, which can significantly reduce the effects of COPD. It can lessen shortness of breath problems.
Herbal treatments for COPD cure
COPD cure can be done through herbal medication. There are different herbs contributing towards providing respiratory ease to patients. Some important herbs are enlisted below:
- Olive Leaf: It is a common herb used to ease COPD patients and reduce swelling in lungs. It has natural antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Cayenne Pepper: This herb improves breathing rate and increases circulation of blood in the body. ACV, honey and cayenne pepper are mixed to get cure for COPD.
- Serrapeptase: This is a natural enzyme having no side effects and works positively on prostaglandins.
- Ginseng: It is in the form of a root and used for patients to cure illness of different kinds. It is available in the form of oral capsules in the market and is a prevalent Chinese medication used from past 2000 years.
Many other herbs are successfully used as COPD cure, including thyme, eucalyptus, lobelia, milk thistle, ginseng, astragalus, Echinacea and quercetin. These herbs can be used for effective COPD cure.
Salt therapy for COPD cure
Salt therapy is successful therapy for COPD patients. It can decrease cough and help in speedy recovery of body. There can be cleansing done for respiratory system and toxins can be removed from the body. It is an excellent decongestant and a perfect COPD cure.